August 27, 2021
Article 1 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
While performing business, the Company shall acquire the Personal Information necessary for the accomplishment of the Purpose of Use (defined below) in an appropriate and lawful manner.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number when the user registers for use. In addition, information on transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from “partners”).
Article 2 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
- The Company shall handle the Personal Information of customers within the scope necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use, except in cases where the Company has obtained the consent of the relevant individual or where it is treated as an exception under laws and regulations.
- The purposes for which the Company uses Personal Information (the “Purpose of Use”) are as follows.
- To provide clients with investment advisory services, consulting services, and other services of the Company (the “Company’s services”)
- To perform administrative work related to the operation of the Company’s services
- To contact clients as necessary, such as for important notices
- Other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 3 (Changes to the Purposes of Use)
- The Company shall change the Purpose of Use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably considered that the Purpose of Use after such change is appreciably related to the one before such change.
- In the event of a change in the Purpose of Use, the Company shall notify the relevant individual of the Purpose of Use after that change by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company shall not provide Personal Information to any third party without the prior consent of the relevant individual, except in the following cases:
- When required by laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the relevant individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee:
- The Purpose of Use includes provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to a third party
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the relevant individual.
- The method of accepting the request of the relevant individual.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the Personal Information is provided shall not fall under any category of a “third party” in the following cases:
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use.
- When Personal Information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When Personal Information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and the Company notifies the relevant individual in advance or makes it easily accessible to the relevant individual of that fact, the items of Personal Information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the Purpose of Use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name of the party responsible for the management of the Personal Information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the Company is requested to disclose Personal Information by a relevant individual, the Company shall disclose such information to the relevant individual without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the Personal Information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if the Company decides not to disclose the Personal Information, it will notify the relevant individual to that effect without delay.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the relevant individual or a third party.
- The disclosure of Personal Information is likely to significantly impede the proper conduct of our business.
- When it would violate laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the Personal Information held by the Company is incorrect, the relevant individual may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the Personal Information (“Correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- If the Company receives a request from the relevant individual under the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the Correction, etc. of the relevant Personal Information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes a Correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a Correction, etc., the Company shall notify the relevant individual of this without delay.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If the Company is requested by a relevant individual to suspend the use of or delete Personal Information on the grounds that the Personal Information is being handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or that the Personal Information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suspend the use of or delete the Personal Information without delay.
- In the event that the Company suspends the use of or delete Personal Information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to do so, the Company shall notify the relevant individual of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of or delete the Personal Information due to a large amount of costs involved therein or any other reason, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the relevant individual can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the relevant individual, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations or in this policy.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact the following office.
Address: S601 ARK Hills Executive Tower, 14-5, Akasaka 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
Company name: Corundum Innovation Co., Ltd.
E-mail address: email@example.com